C4 iMAT Features
- Designed for travel, safety, portability, durability and performance.
- Tested and approved by Maui Fire Dept. and Maui Lifeguards and also used by Hollywood’s top stunt men for water safety and management platform.
- iMAT deflates easily for travel and storage.
- Includes high-volume hand pump and pressure gauge.
- iMat is soft on impact but rigid and stable. Mat is flexible and contours well to changing surfaces.
- Eight stainless steel 3” D-rings. Additional accessories available to customize your iMAT.
- The iMAT comes in rescue colors and/or agency specific color schemes and logos when need.
- iMAT thoroughly tested for functional dimensions and volumes. Ideal for stabilizing platform in unstable environments.
- Heavy-duty, military-quality construction, double thickness PVC with UV resistant coatings. Suitable for beaching a jet ski on top.
- Inflates, deflates quickly and rolls up for easy storage and portability. Stiff and stable in all water conditions.
- iMATs are the only inflatable’s used by US lifeguards.
- Custom colors and assorted dimensions available.
- 6.5’ X 13’ X 8” (C4I110 )
See it in Action: